Top 5 Best LED Tube Lights In India 2020: If you are thinking of buying Lights, LED is an option that should be considered because your Home is the abode of your dreams.
Your personal touch makes your home and office more beautiful. LED tube lights are slowly controlling the electric lights market, as the old one is High energy consume,
LED can help You and Me to cut down Our electric Bill. With so many brands in the present Indian electrical market, we select the Top 5 Best LED Tube Lights In India 2020
4 Factors to identify Best Quality LED lights
Luminous Flux: It is a unit of measurement for light bulbs is Lumens. Lumen scale describes how much light or brightness the human eye can perceive – the higher the number of lumens, the brighter the light. For example, an average 100-watt incandescent bulb can produce about 1,600 lumens.
Colour temperature: LEDs can produce different lights depending on the lumen count.
- 2700K-3000K: Warm white, soft white (standard color for incandescent bulbs
- 3500K-4100K: cool white, natural, beige white (good for kitchen and workspaces)
- 5000K-6500K: natural or daylight ( good for reading)
LEDs convert about 70% of their energy efficiently into the light, due to their high lumen output per watt. Thus making LEDs more efficient than conventional bulbs. Turning energy into heat traditional bulbs causes a lot of energy wastage. LEDs will help you and I save money.
Life of LED Chip:
At this point, LEDs really score high.
List Of Top 5 Best LED Tube Lights Brands In India 2020
In This Article, You will get full information on a topic top 5 best-LED tube lights Brands in India
- Wipro LED Batten Light
- Syska LED Tubelight
- Philips LED Batten Light
- Eveready LED Batten Light
- Crompton LED Tube Light
1. Wipro High Lumen 22-Watt LED Batten Light
Starting at the top is a Wipro LED Light. This comes with a joint handle in one piece inside the pocket. This makes the installation of the Wipro tube light much easier.
This is lightweight and comes in a sleek body and available in cool daylight.
This Wipro Lumen light can replace the usual 36W tube of light in your room. This tube Light stays strong even during electrical changes, causing discomfort to the eyes.
This high-performance non-yellowing LED Light can be installed in bedrooms, kitchens, and bathrooms
Where there are no lights to shine there are no eyes to see. These can be used effectively in bathrooms, kitchens, and bedrooms.
The non-infusion yellowing material improves performance and clarifies the environment.
This is the perfect replacement for conventional bulbs.
Warranty: 1 year on product from date invoice
- Color Temperature: 6500K,
- Lumens: 4800lm
- Wattage: 22watts, Operating Voltage: 240 volts
- Includes: LED Batten
- Could easily replace 36-watt tube light
- High-performance nonyellowing diffuser providing spot free light
- LM80 tested LED’s which guarantee long life
- No effect of voltage fluctuation
- Natural light with no strain on eyes
LED batten included
Energy efficient[/i2pros][i2cons] 1 year on product from date invoice [/i2cons][/i2pc]
2. Syska LED Tubelight
Top best LED Tubelight List could not be completed without mentioning the Syska T5 18-Watt. Syska is considered to be a pioneer in LED transformation.
This comes in two packs and is backed by a better-added aluminum body. It produces cool humidity without UV lightning.
Lightweight and easy-to-enlarge, the Syska 18W LED headlights are well suited for continuous design purposes. This LED tube light has a low power consumption, thus saving on daily energy consumption. And, forgetting, it controls the removal of CO2.
This is very safe to use and effective in reducing CO2 emissions. This is very effective and has a long lifespan (50000 hours).
The 18-watt power-efficient tube light comes in a dual pack, making sure to light the room with a low electricity price.
Warranty: 2 years on product from the date of invoice
- Includes: LED Tubelight; Suitable For: Home, Office; Power Consumption: 18 W; Other Power and Operating Features: Lumen Per Wattage: 100 Lm / W
- Wattage: 18 watts; Supported by better-extruded aluminum body No UV Radiation
- Length: Standard (4 ft), color temperature – 6500k, lumens – 1882/2130
- Input power: 22 watts, input voltage – 90-300V AC, 50Hz
- Replacement for your old conventional tube lights
- Reduces CO2, good color rendering, the long life span of 50000 hours
[i2pc][i2pros]Reduces CO2 level
50000 hours life span
2 years warranty[/i2pros][i2cons]Lumen count is low[/i2cons][/i2pc]
3. Philips LED Batten Light
Philips is considered one of the most trusted brands. This option is ideal for those who want to change their common ancestry. This tube light can hold only 24 watts compared to traditional lamps which can be up to 35 watts.
The eyebrow body comes with a curved control. Its lumen counts up to 2400lm, this can illuminate any room you want. The average lifespan of this product is 25000 hours.
This comes with an LED batten, which makes installation easier.
There is a year warranty on this product. These are available in temperatures of 6500k, 4000k, and 3000k.
Warranty: 1 year on product from the date of invoice
- includes: LED Batten
- Wattage: 24 watts
- Even and comfortable light perfected for your well being
- Glare reduction, no UV or UR radiations, and no visible flickering to prevent eye strain
- Lumen: 2400 lm
- BIS safety standard and IEC 60598 registered
[i2pc][i2pros]Average life 24000
Does not emit UV or UR rays[/i2pros][i2cons]Warranty : 1 year on product [/i2cons][/i2pc]
4. Eveready LED Batten Light
Light up your space in the form with this anesthetically-attractive 20W Eveready tube Light that provides the full distribution of light to save energy. This LED tube light is perfect for both residential and commercial spaces.
Every day gives you three colour options and you can choose according to your requirement.
- Warm white light: 2700K
- Pearl white light: 4000K
- Cool day white light: 6500k
1-year company domestic warranty
- Includes: 2 led batten
- Wattage: 20 watts
- 100 lm orw
- 50 percent more energy saving
- Unbreakable with fire retardant pc body
- Elegant design with t5 shape
[i2pc][i2pros]T5 shape design
Includes 2 LED batten
Bis certified[/i2pros][i2cons]Low lumen [/i2cons][/i2pc]
5.Crompton Slim Ray 18-Watt LED Tube Light
Crompton slim ray is the ideal choice for replacing fluorescent lamp filters.
This will save your monthly utility bills with its 18 W LED lights. This is designed to provide free glare of shared lighting.
Save on your monthly bills for use by replacing the old with this 18W slim and impressive Crompton LED headlights.
Powerful with a premium-grade diffuser, this LED lamp makes for optical controls better. The quality and quantity of light is unmatched compared to other SOD products on the market
These are made of polycarbonate and create a cool sun.’
It is provided with a premium grade diffuser to ensure a better look.
Warranty: 2 years on product from the date of invoice
- Material: Polycarbonate, Color: Cool Day Light
- Dimensions: 116.5 cm x 4.8 cm x 3.8 cm; Wattage: 18 watts; Lumens: 1800
- Includes: 1 LED Batten
- These slim integrated LED battens are replacement for the popular fluorescent lamp fittings
- This is made of extruded engineering plastics and provides a glare-free evenly distributed light
- The batten is suitable for on a ceiling or wall and is available only in white light
- The luminaire is recommended for corridor lighting, home lighting, etc.
[i2pc][i2pros]Luminous: 1800 Lumens
- 2-years warranty
- Long-life shell[/i2pros][i2cons]Does not give colour temperature coun[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are LED lights better than other lights?
LED lights produce 80% more energy as compared to electric lights. This is because only 5% of the energy is released and 95% of the energy is converted into light.
This is also better for the environment as it does not emit any toxins.
- Are LED lights bright enough?
Yes, it Quite brightly. They create a lot of brightness in a small amount of look. They do not smoke and give a great glow.
- What is the average lifespan of LED light?
The average lifespan of LED is 20000-50000 hours. It can run up to 17 years if consumed for 8 hours per day.
- Do LED lights require to choke?
LED tube lights do not need a traditional shock, as is typical in fluorescent tubes. This is driven by LED drives that require a constant voltage supply.
- Does the LED emit blue light?
Yes, they emit blue. But this blue is no more harmful as compared to CFL. In fact, the latest LED emits different lights that reduce the strain on the eyes.
6. Which LED tube light is best in India?
All our best in the list Top 5 Best LED Tubelight in India in 2020 of but special I will recommend you go with Wipro High Lumen 22-Watt LED Batten Light
We hope and Wish the details provided above about Top 5 Best LED Tubelight in India in 2020. will help you pick the best-LED TubeLight for your Home, office, or other purposes which have power-saving capabilities, long lifespan, product warranty, affordable, sturdily built, and many more. If you have any query so please comment your query and share this with your loved ones
Recommended To Read